Spring Flowers

Spring Flowers
For Sale

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Off Line - two days W/O internet

Thank you all for your comments and emails. Sorry it took so long for me to get them posted. I will give you a blog worth reading later tonight. My Internet went down mid-afternoon Saturday and was down until late afternoon today - Tuesday. When called Gigalink said, "... cause of Carnaval.... blah, blah, blah - I get really tired of hearing this - this excuse for not doing what you pay them to do.... Later!

3 comments:

  1. Two days without the Internet? Oh, my!

    ReplyDelete
  2. GingerV........We really missed you!!
    I forgot to mention that where I am originally from we have Mardi Gras, which is your version of Carneval. Parades, eating, drinking.....I miss it so much this time of year, sigh.......
    Take good care and.......

    Steady On
    Reggie Girl

    ReplyDelete
  3. put together an entry last night with photos of the Nova Friburgo Carnaval... I am still trying to download the STUPID thing.... I did sleep, don't worry. I think the intenet connection is still sick

    ReplyDelete